First of all, thank you to everyone who has shown interest in our latest event Designer Depot, where guilds can design their own hats and shirts, and have them as in-game items for the price of in-game cash. Please see the specific mechanics for the Hat Version by clicking here, and the mechanics of the Shirt Version by clicking here.
Now, we would like to post the following details, reminders, terms and conditions for our participants:
- We do not require our guilds to submit any specific designs yet. All we require at this stage is the number of colors you will be using for your shirt and hat. This allows you to gather payment and finalize your order even if you have not yet finalized your design.
- Aside from the colors of your shirt (sleeves, stripes, etc), the colors of your design, including outlines, count as colors that you will have to pay for (as defined in the individual mechanics). You may base your orders on a preexisting design you have, or you may also order for a few colors and then work with what you've ordered if you have yet to come up with a design.
- Please do not use any Sanrio characters in your design, or any other copyrighted characters. Following this ensures that your design pushes through.
- You may not use obscene/offensive language and images in your designs.
- Avoid small fonts and complicated designs. Remember, these shirts are going to be worn by your avatars. Small fonts or complicated designs might make the shirt unrecognizable due to the shirt's small size in-game.
- You must make your orders as replies on the following Forum Posts:
- Sanrio Digital reserves the right to refuse submissions based on its own discretion.